CQI ADDITIONAL Information
Quality Assurance and Supply Chain
By: Dr Mary-Clare Bushell and Geoff Vorley MSc MCQI
This book has been developed to support the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) courses "Quality Assurance and Quality in the Supply Chain"- Level 5.
The aim of this book is to provide a clear and comprehensive understanding of the principles of quality assurance and supply chain. The book will explain the way in which quality assurance principles can be applied to the design, development, creation and delivery of products and services. The objective is to enhance the reader’s awareness of quality assurance and its terminology and aims to bring the subject alive sufficiently to encourage and motivate quality assurance activity.
The book describes how to:
• apply a planned and systematic approach that will provide confidence that the product or service will be suitable for its intended purpose. It will show how to select and deploy the appropriate quality methods to assure that customer and stakeholder requirements are fulfilled.
• plan and manage the supply chain management function to ensure the consistency and ongoing improvement of supplier quality.
This book is part of the Quality Management series of books which includes:
- Quality Management – People in Quality
- Quality Management – Management System Models
- Quality Management – Monitoring and Measuring for Quality
- Quality Management – Quality Assurance and Management
- Quality Management – Using Quality to Improve Business
- Quality Management – Management Systems Audit
- Quality Management – Quality Related Legislation and Regulations
- Quality Management – Quality Planning in the Product Lifecycle
- Quality Management – Quality Assurance & Supply Chain
- Quality Management – Quality Control
These books together form a complete series to support the CQI Diploma and Certificate in Quality Management, thus ensuring they comprehensively cover all the very latest information associated with Quality Management.
Geoff Vorley and Mary-Clare Bushell are both associate lecturers in Quality at Surrey University and founding directors of Quality Management and Training (Publications) Limited. Their knowledge of the subject extends over many years, providing consultancy and training in QA.
Quality Management and Training provides; consultancy, training, distance learning and many other QA products in Quality and Health and Safety Management to large numbers of organisations and individuals.
Section 1 - Quality Assurance
The Role of Quality Assurance
The Quality Concept
The Purpose of Quality Assurance Activities
The Eight Principles of Quality
Total Involvement in Quality
Justification of Quality Assurance Activities
Different Industry Approaches to Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance - A systems approach
Total Quality Management
Total Quality Management BS7850
Total Quality Management Profile
Quality Improvement Techniques
Key Quality Assurance Concepts
Section 2 - Quality in the Supply Chain
A Supplier Quality Assurance Approach
Porter’s Five Forces
Supplier Partnerships and Integrated Suppliers
Supplier Quality Assurance System
Material Requirements & Manufacturing Resources Planning
Just in Time
HOW TO ORDER
See price list and order form