CQI & IRCA CERTIFIED FOUNDATION COURSE
CQI ADDITIONAL Information
Introduction to Process Design
Foundation Level - FD 106
Course duration: 16 hours
Topic areas: Process Management
Recommended prior knowledge: None required
Gain an understanding the fundamentals of process design with this introductory course.
Delegates will learn the key knowledge and skills needed for process design in line with stakeholder and customer requirements - and the standardised processes required to deliver them. This course will also cover process performance, supply chains and ongoing improvement activities.
At the end of this course delegates will be awarded a certificate of completion in foundation level – Introduction to Process Design.
Who is it for?
Foundation courses are designed specifically for individuals who are new to quality, or who work in other functions or professions.
Indicative course content
- Introduction to process thinking and its place in ISO 9001
- Tools for understanding the voice of the customer (Kano model, surveys, interviews)
- Gathering stakeholder, regulatory, legislative, compliance and standards related requirements
- A method to design/define a process
- Key tools in process definition: SIPOC, flowchart
- Defining measure of process performance (CTQ Trees and operational definition)
- Supply chains and customers in supply chains
- A method to standardise a process
- Key tools in process standardisation: for example, e.g. SOPs, Visual Aids, 5S
- Process design/definition applied in continual and step change improvement activities
How To Apply
Contact QM&T by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org