CQI & IRCA CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL COURSE
CQI ADDITIONAL Information
Leading Supply Chain Assurance
Professional Level - PR 305
Course duration: 40 hours
Assessment: Two and a half hour multiple choice examination
Who is it for?
This course is designed for those who are currently practicing quality and are in, or aspire to leadership or senior management roles.
Indicative course content
- Organisational drivers for outsourcing – benefits, opportunities and risks.
- Organisational aspects of supply chain structures:
- Deciding which processes to outsource and which to retain
- Innovation and partnering
- Organisational focus
- Economic efficiency
- Introduction to supply chain management:
- Contract management
- Procurement and supply policies:
- Introduction to the implications for procurement of the World Economic Forum
- Environmental and socially sustainable procurement
- Supply policies (fraud, bribery, corruption, environmental law, fair trade, reputation and human rights)
- Supply chain management techniques:
- Tenders and supplier selection
- Information flow, order cycles, inventory, logistics
- Contracts and legal aspects
- Lifetime economic effectiveness
- Warehouse management, international trade/freight, materials planning
- Technology – supply chain management systems
- Supplier development assurance:
- Roles in supply chain assurance.
- Audit planning and management – accountability and auditability.
- Developing and managing supplier audit programmes.
- Managing risk in a supply chain.
- Partnering and improvement in the supply chain network.
- Supplier development strategies.
- Supplier development assurance and management – accountability and auditability.
- Leading advanced quality planning with suppliers
How to Apply
Contact QM&T by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org