AS 9100 Audit Course
AS 9100 AUDIT COURSE
AS/EN/SJAC 9100 is the internationally recognised Standard for the Aerospace industry, initially driven by many of the Large American based Aerospace Companies:- General Electric, Airbus, Boeing, Bae Systems, Rolls Royce, Westland Helicopters plus many more. These Companies now require their supplier tier to achieve and maintain their systems to meet the requirements of AS/EN/SJAC 9100.
The standard itself is based on ISO 9001 with a number of addition controls and measures required to meet the strict Aerospace industry requirements.
Course delegates will be able to as a consequence of this course:
- Understand the standard AS/EN/SJAC 9100 content.
- Be aware of the additional processes, procedures that may be required to meet the Standard.
- Understand of the standard document structure generally used to meet the standard.
- Understand how the Standard links with legal requirements governing the industry (EASA, CAA regulations).
- Be aware of the Assessment process to achieving certification to AS/EN/SJAC 9100.
- Use of the Standard AS/EN 9101 checklist.
- Become QM&T validated and Certificated AS/EN/SJAC 9100 practitioner.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Senior Management and Quality Professionals wishing to introduce AS/EN/SJAC 9100.
- Quality Internal Auditors.
Items covered include:
- AS/EN/SJAC 9100 introduction
- AS/EN/SJAC 9100 Standard
- AS/EN/SJAC 9100 Documentation
- AS/EN/SJAC 9100 Assessment process
COURSE DATES AND COST
- See Training Courses for price list and order form