ISO 18404 - SIX SIGMA & LEAN - IMPLEMENTATION
SIX SIGMA AND LEAN IMPLEMENTATION
ISO 18404 as an international standard is the definitive document on Six Sigma and Lean. The purpose of this International Standard and this course is to explain and clarify the required competencies for personnel and organisations wishing to successfully implement Lean & Six Sigma initiatives.
This course will clearly explain the competency, performance criteria and expected evidence for personnel wishing to claim Six Sigma and Lean Green or Black belt capabilities and how they can go about achieving them.
Course delegates will be able to as a consequence of this course:
- Be aware of the aims and objectives of ISO 18404
- Understand the ISO 18404 content
- Interpret for application purposes the ISO 18404 standard and its competency criteria and evidence requirements
- Determine a strategy for obtaining these competencies
- Coherently answer questions regarding the ISO 18404 Standard
- Learn how to become QM&T validated and certificated Six Sigma and Lean Green and Black belt practitioner.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Quality Professionals and Senior Management wishing to meet ISO 18404 competencies
- Improvement Directors and Managers
Items covered include:
- Terms, definitions, and abbreviations within ISO 18404
- Competency of key personnel in relation to Six Sigma, Lean, and "Lean & Six Sigma"
- Adequacy of an organisation with regards to its Six Sigma, Lean or "Lean & Six Sigma" approach and deployment
- Resource management
- Criteria associated with the provision and maintenance of competent key personnel and their organisation
- Green Belts and Lean practitioners
- Black Belts and Lean leaders
- Master Black Belt and Lean expert
COURSE DATES AND COST
See Training Courses for price list and order form