IATF 16949 Audit Course
IATF 16949 INTERNAL AUDIT COURSE
IATF 16949 is a widely recognized quality standard used in the Automotive Industry. The standard is an interpretation of ISO9001 for the Automotive industry and contains requirements such as Quality Control Planning, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Statistical Quality Control, Measure System Analysis. This course although wide ranging intends to cover all the issues surrounding IATF 16949 including implementation, auditing and action planning.
Course delegates will be able to as a consequence of this course:
- Be aware of the aims and objectives of IATF 16949
- Understand the IATF 16949 Quality System content
- Interpret for application purposes and internally audit against the IATF 16949 Quality System Technical Standard
- Use an Audit check list for IATF16949
- Coherently answer questions regarding the IATF 16949 Standard
- Be QM&T validated and certificated IATF 16949 practitioner.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Quality Professionals and Senior Management wishing to introduce IATF 16949 Management Systems.
- Quality Auditors
COURSE OPTION AND COURSE STRUCTURE
There is a one day or a 3 day option for this training course.
One day Option:
Course Structure and items covered include:
- IATF 16949 standards
- IATF 16949 Quality Systems Assessment
- IATF 16949 Quality Systems Documentation
- IATF 16949 Planning
Course Structure and Items covered include "Core Tools" (i.e. APQP, FMEA, SPC, MSA & PPAP)
- IATF 16949 standard requirements
- Internal audit practice
- The automotive process approach
- Evaluating the effectiveness of a process
- Auditing the core tools
- Live audit and feedback of results
- Audit report
- Course assessment
COURSE DATES AND COST
See Training Courses for price list and order form