IATF 16949 Foundation Course
IATF 16949 FOUNDATION COURSE
IATF 16949 is a widely recognized quality standard used in the Automotive Industry. The standard is an interpretation of ISO9001 for the Automotive industry and contains requirements such as Quality Control Planning, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Statistical Quality Control, Measure System Analysis. This course although wide ranging intends to cover all the issues surrounding IATF 16949 including implementation, auditing and action planning.
Course delegates will be able to as a consequence of this course:
- Be aware of the aims and objectives of IATF 16949
- Understand the IATF 16949 Quality System content
- Identify the need and create any additional processes and procedures reflecting the IATF 16949 standard.
- Understand the risk-based approach to quality audits
- Understand the Process Approach
- Be aware of Customer Specific Requirements
- Coherently answer questions regarding the IATF 16949 Standard
- Be QM&T validated and certificated IATF 16949 practitioner.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Quality Professionals and Senior Management wishing to introduce IATF 16949 Management Systems.
- Quality Auditors
Items covered include:
- IATF 16949 standards
- IATF 16949 Quality Systems Assessment
- IATF 16949 Quality Systems Documentation
- IATF 16949 Planning
COURSE DATES AND COST
See Training Courses for price list and order form