Our distance learning courses allows you to study from anywhere and at any time, with the help and support of your personal tutor, gaining qualifications and awards in quality management and auditing.
CQI & IRCA Certified Courses in Quality and Auditing by Distance Learning are offered at 3 different levels:
We have introduced a new range of e-learning courses in quality management and auditing, which can enhance the learner’s experience in achieving new skills in Quality management and auditing.
Our e-learning provision covers a variety of topics ranging from free webinars to quality and business management courses. Please see the courses below:
A bowtie is a diagram that visualises a risk in an easy to understand picture. The diagram shows the possible causes and consequences of an event, along with the controls put in place to manage the risk.
Maximising the potential of the people in an organisation is probably one of the most important steps to take towards achieving the organisation’s strategic goals. QM&T offer a variety of training courses which include:
Root Cause Analysis – RCA is one of many quality improvement approaches used to identify, understand and resolve any root causes of problems or incidents. It is basically a problem solving technique.
As the spread of the Coronavirus has caused widespread uncertainly, we would like to reassure our students and our clients that we will continue to support our distance learning courses and for the one/two day training courses we can now deliver Virtual Training via Skype or WebEx.
CQI & IRCA FOUNDATION COURSE UNITS
· Internal Auditor Foundation course – FD116
· Introduction to Problem Solving – FD102
· Introduction to Risk Management – FD103
· Introduction to Change Management – FD104
· Introduction to Product and Service Management – FD105
· Introduction to Process Design – FD106
· Introduction to Management Systems – FD107
· Introduction to Stakeholder Communications – FD108
· ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Audit- FD113
CQI & IRCA PRACTITIONER COURSE UNITS
· Internal Auditor Practitioner Course – PT236
· Managing Process Performance – PT202
· Managing Management Systems – PT203
· Managing Change and Continual Improvement – PT204
· Managing Problem Solving – PT205
· Managing Supply Chains – PT206
· Managing Customer Excellence – PT207
· Managing Quality Planning – PT208
· Managing and Influencing Stakeholders – PT209
CQI & IRCA PROFESSIONAL COURSE UNITS
· ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (QMS) PR328
· Leading Enterprise Performance Measurement – PR302
· Leading Quality Strategy and Planning – PR303
· Leading Business Process Excellence – PR304
· Leading Supply Chain Assurance – PR305
· Leading Strategic Change and Improvement – PR306
· Leading Enterprise Risk Management – PR307
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information on: +44 (0) 1483 453 511.