CQI & IRCA CERTIFIED FOUNDATION COURSE
CQI ADDITIONAL Information
Introduction to Change Management
Foundation Level - FD 104
Course duration: 8 hours
Topic areas: Change
Recommended prior knowledge: None required
Gain a solid understanding of the fundamentals of change management with this introductory course.
The programme will help delegates develop their knowledge and approaches towards implementing or contributing to effective change in organisations. The course will focus on how organisational change can leverage and sustain improvement in customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
At the end of this course delegates will be awarded a certificate of completion in foundation level – Introduction to Change Management.
Who is it for?
Foundation courses are designed specifically for individuals who are new to quality, or who work in other functions or professions.
Indicative course content
- Introduction to organisational change, values and cultures
- Change thinking: The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Barriers and enablers of change:
- Organisational barriers to change
- Organisational enablers for change
- Common approaches to change management
- Common approaches to improvement-based change
- Introduction to learning patterns:
- Process of learning and learning needs
- Learning styles
- PDCA in learning and improvement
- PDCA in audit, review and assessment
- Increasing readiness to change:
- Role of the customer/stakeholder
- Stakeholder engagement
- Introduction to managing change:
- Cycles of change and the change curve
- Management processes
How to Apply
Contact QM&T by sending an email to email@example.com