CQI & IRCA CERTIFIED ISO 14001:2015 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - FOUNDATION COURSE - FD113
CQI ADDITIONAL Information
Environmental Management Systems, Audit Course - Certified by CQI & IRCA
Foundation Level - FD 113
Course duration: 7 hours
Topic areas: Environmental Management Systems Audit
Recommended prior knowledge: Non required
This course aims to provide delegates who have an existing, basic knowledge of, or experience in, environmental management with an understanding of the management systems approach and the requirements of ISO 14001, and to provide a basis for delegates who wish to go on to complete CQI and IRCA Certified EMS Auditor Training courses.
On completion of this course delegates will be awarded a CQI & IRCA Certified Certificate in foundation level for this course.
Recommend prior knowledge:
a) Management systems:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement.
b) Environmental management: The intended outcomes of an environmental management system:
- Enhancement of environmental performance
- Fulfilment of compliance obligations
- Achievement of environmental objectives.
c) Environmental management terms and definitions:
- Definitions, understanding of commonly used environmental management terms
Who is it for?
This course is designed for delegates who have an existing basic knowledge of, or experience in, environmental management and the management system approach – but not of ISO 14001. This course will help such delegates to apply their prior knowledge in order to understand the key environmental management related requirements of ISO 14001.
How to Apply
Contact QM&T by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org