CQI & IRCA CERTIFIED FOUNDATION COURSE
CQI ADDITIONAL Information
Introduction to Risk Management
Foundation Level - FD 103
Course duration: 16 hours
Topic areas: Risk
Recommended prior knowledge: None required
Gain a solid foundation in the principles and practices of risk management with this course.
Delegates will learn the key knowledge, tools and methods required to apply risk management to a wide range of organisational situations and contexts - and to continuously improve risk assessment processes and overall quality.
At the end of this course delegates will be awarded a certificate of completion in foundation level – Introduction to Risk Management
Who is it for?
Foundation courses are designed specifically for individuals who are new to quality, or who work in other functions or professions.
Indicative course content
- Introduction to risk and its importance in organisational leadership and ISO 9001 including legal aspects, regulatory, corporate governance, social responsibility, sustainability and organisational prosperity
- Types of organisational risk including external influences and benefits of addressing them
- Awareness of ISO 31000 and risk management principles, framework and lifecycle process
- Roles in risk management
- Overview of methods for risk identification and typical tools such as idea generation
- Overview of analysis tools such as risk register, risk matrix, PDPC, FTA, FMEA
- Overview of risk response and typical tools such as mistake proofing (Poka-yoke)
How to Apply
Contact QM&T by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org