ISO 13053 - SIX SIGMA - PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
SIX SIGMA - PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
ISO 13053 as an international standard and consequently is the definitive document on Six Sigma. The purpose of this Six Sigma Standard and this course is to bring about improved business and quality performance and to deliver improved profit by addressing serious business issues that may have existed for a long time. The key driver is for organisations to be competitive and to eliminate errors and waste. There are many successful case studies (included in the course) where organisations have dramatically improved their competitiveness and significantly reduced costs.
This course will provide an opportunity for delegates and their organisation to open a window into major improvement possibilities, demonstrating project based approach and establishing strategic business aims.
Course delegates will be able to as a consequence of this course:
- Be aware of the aims and objectives of ISO 13053
- Understand the ISO 13053 content
- Interpret for application purposes the ISO 13053 standard
- Determine a strategy for an ISO 13053 introduction programme
- Coherently answer questions regarding the ISO 13053 standard
- Learn how to become QM&T validated and certificated ISO 13053 practitioner
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Quality Professionals and Senior Management wishing to introduce ISO 13053
- Improvement Directors and Managers
Items covered include:
- Quantitative methods in process improvement Six Sigma Part 1: DMAIC methodology
- Quantitative methods in process improvement Six Sigma Part 2: Tools and techniques
COURSE DATES AND COST
See Training Courses for price list and order form