IATF 16949 Audit - 3 Days Training Course
IATF 16949 INTERNAL AUDIT COURSE - 3 DAYS
IATF 16949 is a widely recognized quality standard used in the Automotive Industry. This course is designed for internal auditors who wish to meet the requirements for IATF 16949 accreditation and certification. IATF 16949 internal auditors need to meet specific requirements to establish their competency and skill in conducting IATF 16949 internal audits. This audit competency is required in order to be successful in achieving IATF 16949 accreiditation. Without this audit training record, accreditation bodies may raise major non-conformities, jeopardising the organisation's IATF 16949 certification. To become such a certified IATF 16949 internal auditor, delegates will need to pass an examination and a witnessed assessment. Once completed they will then be registered as a QM&T certified IATF 16949 auditor.
Course delegates will be able to as a consequence of this course:
- Be aware of the aims and objectives of IATF16949
- Understand the IATF 16949 Quality System content
- Interpret for application purposes and internally audit against the IATF 16949 Quality System Technical Standard
- Understand the risk-based approach to quality audits
- Understand the Process Approach
- Be aware of Customer Specific Requirements
- Coherently answer questions regarding the IATF 16949 Standard
- Be QM&T validated and certificated IATF 16949 auditor.
- Enables your organisation to establish an adequate internal resource for audit activities.
- Helps to maintain and improve the quality management system.
- Helps to satisfy the requirements of IATF 16949 and customers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Personnel from all functions who will be carrying out internal quality audits within the IATF 16949 quality system.
Day 1 - Introductions & Review of Agenda
Background to IATF 16949
- Quality Standards in the Automotive Industry
- Introduction to IATF 16949
- Linkage with ISO 9001
- Format of IATF 16949
- Overview of IATF 16949
Basics of Internal Quality Audit Practice
- Standards for Quality Auditing
- Types of Quality Audit
- Audit Planning
- Audit Personnel
- Stages of Quality Audit
Automotive Process Approach to Auditing
- Process Approach to Auditing
- Preparation for an Audit
- Carrying out the Audit
- IATF 16949 standard requirements
- Internal audit practice
- The automotive process approach
- Evaluating the effectiveness of a process
- Auditing the core tools
- Live audit and feedback of results
- Audit report
- Course assessment
Day 2 - Automotive Process Approach to Auditing
Conducting the Audit
- Participants carry out a live audit within a selected work area
- Audit Evaluation and Reporting of Findings
- Corrective Action Plan, Verification and Close-Out
- Presentations of Audit Results
- Management Review
Day 3 - Auditing the Core Tools
- Linkage to APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA
- Auditor Assessment (Course test)
- Review & Summary
COURSE DATES AND COST
See Training Courses for price list and order form